Book a session for your mum with our leading nutritionist, well being and weight loss expert Milly Bibby B.Hsc(Nut), GD. Nut, M. Nut.
Whose it suitable for? Mothers at all stages!
- The Hopeful Mom: Nutrition is very important for women who are trying to get pregnant.
- The Mom-to-Be: Now that you have a bun in the oven, your nutrition is of utmost importance – you aren’t just nourishing yourself, you’re nourishing your baby! Eating a nutritious, well-balanced diet, taking a prenatal vitamin, and ensuring your food is safe is only the beginning.
- The Mom + Baby: Did you know that your baby can get great nutrition, as well as protection from disease, through breastfeeding? Breast milk is what experts recommend for your little one – and to give baby the best milk, you need to be eating the best food!
- The Mom + Kids: OK, so you are a busy mom who is running all the time with the kids – the last thing you want to do is prepare home-cooked meals every day! Learn quick easy healthy recipes you and the kids can eat.
- The Empty-Nest-Mom: Now that the kids are out of the house, you can really focus on your own needs. It’s a great time to see a nutritionist to identify any specific health risks or concerns you have (heart disease, osteoporosis, etc.) and figure out how to best take care of YOU!
The Mothers Day Nutrition Special $149 will include:
- ‘Eat your way to Fit, Fun & Fabulous’ ebook.
- Supercharged nutrition plan for less stress, more energy, a happy gut, weight loss and better health.
- Individually tailored Meal Plan designed to fit your lifestyle.
- Recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
- Nutrition education on food combining for hormonal balance and optimal health.
Appointments are limited. To register click here: http://www.millyshealthmovement.com.au/contact/